West Palm Beach, FL
- The Wine Scene – A new wine lounge with a colorful patio that boasts an impressive girl’s night happy hour on Wednesdays
- West Palm Beach Brewery – A brand new brewery just steps from downtown that brews its own beer but also makes its own wine, so it caters to all
- Henry Morrison Flagler Museum (Whitehall) – One of the most beautiful buildings on Palm Beach Island. Visit for a day and learn about the tycoon and his railroad empire that forever changed Florida.
- Avocado Grill – A favorite for light beachy fair just steps from the water
- Subculture Coffee – The best coffee shop in West Palm Beach
- Lost Weekend – my personal favorite bar on Clematis Street. Relax, play skee-ball, pool, and PacMan while enjoying a beer and your friends.
- Respectable Street – A hidden treasure on Clematis. A music venue that hosts a range of genres from Reggae to Heavy Metal bands. A local favorite for a weekend night out on the town.
- Restoration Hardware – This new architectural marvel houses a cafe on the top story with views of downtown and of course, top notch interior decorating (complete with a glass roof).
- Saturday Green Market – An impressive Saturday occurrences that disappears during the summer. Dog friendly, kid friendly, hungry friendly.
- Yaxche Tearoom – A hidden gem in Delray where you can feel like you stepped into a jungle bungalow while enjoying tasty tea
- Blowing Rocks Preserve – A local favorite beach that boast impressive rock formations that have changing access with the tides
- Screen on the Green – Happening every second Friday of the month, come to this family friendly event and watch your favorite movies under the stars just steps from the water
- Kapow Noodle Bar – A new innovative restaurant with striking flavors and a fun atmosphere perfect for charging up for a night out dancing
- Grato – This hip Italian restaurant is housed in an old warehouse and has the best pasta carbonara I have ever eaten, Italy included
- Grandview Public Market – A brand new multi-restaurant strip in the up and coming industrial district. The charcoal ice cream roll ups are to die for, but it just might turn your mouth black.
- Sunfest – The waterfront’s yearly music festival that has brought superstar acts such as Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran, Goo Goo Dolls, Steve Aoki, and Sublime
- Meat Market – This upscale restaurant is home to a popular bar and classic food menu
- Grilled Cheese Gallery – Enjoy the tastiest gourmet grilled cheese of your life in the rehabilitated Northwood district
- Elizabeth Ave Station – A hip pop-up marketplace with rotating vendors in the industrial district
- Palm Beach Lake Trail – Ride your bike with a view. This ten mile round-trip trail takes you behind some of the most beautiful houses on the island and gives you uninterrupted views of the inlet
- Coral Sky Ampitheater – An outdoor amphitheater that hosts yearly country festivals and big name concerts. The sunset view during the concert is unmatched
- Due South Brewery
- Guanabanas – A local favorite for music and happy hour right on the riverfront. The beachy vibe and hidden bungalow aesthetic will keep you here for hours.
- Norton Museum of Art – Currently under construction but will compete with other major cities’ art museums when finished
- Voltaire – A new upstairs bar that makes you feel like you’ve stepped back in time to France in the 1600s. Home to a popping dance floor late at night and signature cocktails.
- The Funky Biscuit – A relatively unknown music venue where local bands and audiences go to have a good time
- Peanut Island – Rent a boat and make your way over to this island in the middle of the inlet that is home to Floatopia and great weekends in the sun
- Dada – This art centered restaurant has an innovative menu and beautiful patio perfect for those who want to go a bit out of the way to get the best experience.
- Three Natives – Home to the best acai bowl in Florida with locations in Juno Beach and Palm Beach Gardens.